Things to do in Orange Beach (and Gulf Shores) for locals or "not-so" locals
Whether you were visiting our area or you are a local, here are some ideas of some fun things to do while in #OrangeBeach
1. Take a sunset sailboat cruise. You might even get to see the dolphin playing.
2. Rent a paddle board or kayak and go exploring.
3. Visit The Wharf for entertainment, movies, concerts, shopping and local cuisine.
4. Watch a sunrise.￼￼
5. Walk the white beaches, collect seashells or swim in the Gulf of Mexico. Go over the Alabama Point Bridge (park south side). Take boardwalk to the beach.
6. Rent a JetSki or boat for several hours or the day. Tour the back bays, grab some lunch or hang out at Robinson Island.￼￼￼ Or, hire a boat/captain for the day to take you deep-sea fishing￼.
7. Go for a parasail over our warm gulf waters. It’s not as scary as you think￼!
8. Eat at one of our many amazing local restaurants. Remember to try different types of seafood and cuisine.￼ Try something you haven’t before. Some great places: OSO at Bear Point Harbor, Cobalt the Restaurant, The Gulf, Flora-Bama Yacht Club, Pirates Cove, Live Bate, Big Mike's Steakhouse Orange Beach or Gulf Shores Diner
9. Get a loaf of bread and feed the seagulls.
10. Take a dolphin cruise.
11. Get a Bushwacker at Pirates Cove or Tacky Jack's in Gulf Shores.
12. Take a Tiki cruise.
13. Helicopter tour the beach with Hang Ten Helicopters.
14. Play a game of mini golf at Beachside Mini Golf.
15. Go bowling at Gulf Bowl behind Tanger Outlet Mall in Foley.
16. Want to try an escape room in Gulf Shores.
17. View the area from the sky in a hot air balloon.
18. Hit The Track for family fun and games in Gulf Shores.
19. Want a waterpark? Check out Waterville USA or OWA Parks & Resort.
20. Tour the coast by plane at Aeropro.
21. Want to relieve some stress? Check out Civil Axe Throwing.
22. Want to be pampered? Dayspa anyone? Check out Serenity at The Beach Salon & Spa CC's Salon, Day Spa & Boutique
Other things to do close by: shop at the Tanger Outlets, Foley for some shopping or check out OWA Parks & Resort for shopping, eating and entertainment.￼ Want more tips and area insight?