Win that multiple offer situation to get your dream home!
🤷🏻♀️ Are you putting in an offer only to find out there are #multipleoffers ??
How do you get the home 🏡 of your dreams?
1. Ask yourself, “At what price 💰 am I willing to lose this home to someone else?” There is your number.
2. Don’t put a lot of contingencies ✔️✔️✔️ on your offer. Someone who waives the appraisal contingency, in other words, even if they get an appraisal, they will pay the difference.
3. Don’t ask for extra stuff 🪑📺 not offered on the listing, like the washer/dryer, the back porch furniture, etc.
4. Find out what timeline ⏰ is the SELLER on for closing on the home. Work your offer within their timeline.
5. *Bonus: pay 💰 💰 some of their closing costs.
Cash offers don’t always get the home. Strong offers with appraisal contingencies don’t always win.
Get professional help from a REALTOR®️ of your choice to help get you your next home.
Home values are forecast to continue to increase not decrease, so you are investing in your future.
If I can help, reach out to me are 251.709.4331